1. The story of how a judge helped a young girl turn her life around after appearing in her courtroom for stealing a motorcycle.
2. A hotel is closing after its chairman assaulted its manager.
3. Novelist Lee Oesoo reached an “amicable” settlement over a lawsuit for child support from him for a son fathered out of wedlock.
4. A look at social changes affecting the business of selling junk food, which President Lee has listed as one of the “four evils” along with sexual violence, school violence, and domestic violence.
5. More on #1, tying it in with story #6.
6. The chairman of Prime Bakery is accused of assaulting a doorman.
7. A high school student is accused of sexually assaulting a female student waiting for a bus.
8. A man in Seoul hanged himself in his adopted daughter’s room after becoming mired in debt, due to the free spending of his new Filipina wife.
9. A middle-aged man was arrested on charges of sexually assaulting his daughter.
10. A college student in Daegu donated 72% of her liver to her father, who has cancer.
Write a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.